Exe to jar conversion.......

is there any way to get back jar file from exe file.. jar file is developed using netbeans...?

Replies

• Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Creating an Executable jar File

No. .jar file is a Java Archive file format. Its coded with java
  • crusadersplanet
    crusadersplanet
    dear .. i dont want jar to exe, i want exe to jar.
    jar file was created using netbeans , then to convert jar to exe , 1 of the converter were used.. now i want that jar file from exe....
  • Anuj Singh
    Anuj Singh
    Reversing, there are various methods to create exe from Java, using simple batch file exe of .jar file or converting the whole binary code to native windows code.

So getting back the jar file may not be possible for the latter part, but for the first one you can try unzipping the exe file using 7-zip, etc

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:darshan br Engineering Trade: electronics and instrumentation Location: bangalore Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: playing fifa14 😛 , Aim in life: to be start own comapny I joined CrazyEngineers because:its...
Hi I'm searching research topic for my PhD Mechanical Engineering in field of Ocean energy Can you please guide Many Thanks!
I want to make my final year solar project guys do u have any idea regarding it .....any devices related ...................plz i urgently need it
Leigh Purnell, a graduate from Aston University has developed a compact external phone charger called Petalite Flux battery that can be used to charge your smartphones, tablets, iPod or any...
ASUS has launched their own version of the Google Chromebox in India with ASUS Chromebox CN60, the mini Chrome OS computer in 3 variants - Intel Core i7, Intel Core...