Excited to Be a pert of the team

Hello all...

I am Ashish Nanda
<-- yup that guy !!😁

I am currently a researcher and a casual academic at University of Technology Sydney (Its just awesome here😁).
In the past i have run a few startups, the most successful one is AEXIC ( It's registered as an NPO 👍)
In my free time i read about new technological achievements, collect coins, build DIY projects and a lot more.. ( don't wanna bore you with the list 😛 )
My aim in life... well ... I am not really sure, but I do know that I want to be known for my achievements (live beyond my physical lifespan)
I joint the bunch as its crazy around here, all that knowledge is just awesome !!!

Replies

• Ashish Nanda
    Ashish Nanda
    Excited to Be a part* of the team...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gionee has quietly put up details of its new smartphone on its website. The Gionee P5 Mini made an appearance on the company’s website yesterday and was picked up by...
Hello sir I have completed my bsc in computers and statistics in 2013. From one year I am working in a MNC company as a associate. I don't have much...
The new e-skin display developed by researchers from University of Tokyo will enable demonstration of blood oxygen level, e-skin heart rate sensors for athletes and many other applications. The flexible...
Hello World! I am Jash Mota. I'm a programmer and robotics enthusiast, who decided to walk on road less travelled. I am 18, and a student of Mechatronics at NMIMS...
In recent times, scientists have been working hard to achieve nanophotonics integration in the field of bioscience, in order to artificially develop, flexible and portable technologies to cure physical and...