Exam pattern for C-CAT section A,B&C

Hi dudes,
I want to do PG- DESD after B.E. Could someone tell me about the exam pattern for section A,B&C of C-CAT. Where can I find previous papers of C-CAT? How difficult the exam will be and how to prepare?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Acer unveiled Spin 7 in the country touted as the world’s thinnest convertible notebook at INR 1,09,000. The Windows 10 Home-based device features a 14-inch full-HD IPS panel with a...
So I saw a post about mice and just came here, I think I can find Indian people here. I've been online for 2 hours searching for a mouse. I...
Hello all, Recently when learning programming language, I accidentally found out an interesting relationship between prime number and Fibonacci number. That is, a positive integer number can be analyzed as...
After announcing CrazyEngineers IO back in August, our small team got 10x busy! I think we should have kept everyone updated about what's happening behind the scenes at CrazyEngineers so...
Hailing from a modest, service class family background from the City of Joy, Kolkata, Uday Lakkar faced a lot of challenges in the initial phases of my educational life. He...