Everything Is Broken

This article by Quinn Norton is rather a depressing exposé of how software we perceive impenetrable and trustworthy is compromised. Must read for anyone who uses and wants to understand computers
Everything Is Broken. Once upon a time, a friend of mine… | by Quinn Norton | The Message | Medium

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Even the hardware platform is broken. That's what Russian Military department is saying. That could be the prime reason they're abandoning AMD & Intel chips, and switching to 64-bit ARM for military purposes.
    Maybe Russian intelligence got information that AMD & Intel is highly influenced by US Government. 😉
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    Kinda makes everything untrustworthy now...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This could be quite a revelation for the millions of netizens.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

80 minutes of an illuminating discourse on a great man:
I just felt a need for this to exist. Can we get a bookmark button on threads so that if we are not free as of now to read the...
Sir/Madam engineers I'm badly needed some ideas or proposal for our thesis this year.. Hoping for your kindness... ^^,..
8 Types of Beer you should stop drinking immediately!
Google’s recent acquisition Nest has bought Dropcam for $555 million. For the uninitiated, Dropcam is a Silicon Valley startup founded by Greg Duffy and Aamir Virani that manufacturers IP cameras...