Every brain is a Mozart

The title may be a little misleading But here we are talking about a Chinese tech to convert brain wave into sound Just like Mozart.

This process is primarily a method used to convert the wave generated in the brain into music both pleasant and unpleasant Based on the emotions of a human. The music then generated helps in understanding the Emotion of the human and can be used to detect the stress level of the human being

This method employs deciphering the EEG wave in your head to generate a simple music.

Nice tech and nice innovation to detect depression and other mental disorders in the early stages

Source: Creating Music Using Brain Waves: Just For Fun Or Clinically Important? | TIME.com

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    can it be useful in investigation of criminals?If brain waves were different for lie and create a unpleasent sound it will be a cutting edge tech for polisssssss
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Not only investigating criminals, if this is successful, it means you can read anybody's brain. Its through sound right now. Maybe some day you can picturize everything. Now that would be scary. Plus the notion of, "No one knows whats inside anyone's head" would be changed. It can bring a revolution in Defense, Management, Business, Education, Socializing and of course Crime too. No limits to it if you develop how to get into someone's brain.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well Crime science can be revolutionised by this tech For sure

This tech will make the polygraph tech nearly fool proof

But the only issue arises from the fact that there will be a clutter of wires around your head. If this tech is surely a lot of top notch hideous people will be counting bars

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We had the facility of WiFi in our hostel till last semester but the hostel governing people removee WiFi from hostel this semester.When we approached them and enquired about the...
Hey guys, Let us put on a discussion about the deadliest form of action today and what will it be in next 20 years. Right now we are boasting ourselves...
Well guys, we are all CrazyEngineers here. So I guess a lot of you might be into all the Sci-Fi super hero action. You see an Iron Man flying or...
hi everyone, I was searching on internet about the available software and toolbox which can help me to develop application on computer vision. And I found following material. 1. Matlab...
Computers have coin sized RTC module which keeps the correct time even when the computer is OFF. In raspberry Pi it is not added. It checks the time from internet...