event delegation model

can somebody please explain me event delegation model in detail. i did it from herbert schildt but encounter problems implementing it. an example explained would be useful.

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    show your code here..
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    ms_cs
    show your code here..
    code is given in herbert schildt. i can not grasp the concept.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    jatin-phoenix
    code is given in herbert schildt. i can not grasp the concept.
    By the way did you grasp anything from it? I don't think so the author's language is that much difficult for a final year Computer Engineer to understand.

If still any issues just wait for tomorrow I will try to tell you here but first tell me exactly what you understood and what you want me to tell and from where I should tell and upto what extent you want? Do you want me to cover entire Event Handling?

PS: Waiting for the answers of my questions first.
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    you don't need to explain the whole thing. i understand each and every word of it but still encounter problems when i'm using the concept. i'd get back to you with specific doubts. and thnx for answering to both my doubts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

where are swing, beans part of java used in industry? i wana study a language thoroughly. which one among java(swing and beans included), .net, vb or php should i go...
Hi everyone, Is there somebody that knows the equation to calculate equivalent system gate of a VIRTEX-4 FPGA? Thanks Marco
Hello everybody, I'm doing my Master Thesis about designing and building a Solid State Laser. For that, I need to pulse a Xenon Flashlamp(The trigger T in the small schema)...
hi, What do you all think is most important for a CAREER IN IT?? SOFT SKILLS or TECHNICAL SKILLS Start expressing all your views on this.....😀
Hi ceans, i want to know that the codes in the marco's can be edited to our flexibility??? if possible...how???