Evaluating Performance of DSSS System

Hiii all,

In a Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum system, besides changing the types of modulator used, and adding more noises and fading to the channel, what else can we change or vary in order to evaluate the performance of a DSSS sytem as an Anti Jam system.

Thank you...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, Name: Sid or Sean will be fine 😀 Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: Chennai, India. Occupation: Doing my last semester of Mechanical Engineering, after which I plan to do...
Is it feasible to produce pwm using parallel port and matlab..😕 i want to control 3 servo motor using p-port and matlab and what is the alternative of delay function...
hi, is there anyone to help me out...??? which motor is suitable for elevator and also we need rotation at different angle(say 30,60,90,120,180...).some one suggest that servo motor is best.if...
This is a feedback. I have seen some members, who are not inactive. They log in almost everyday. But, they are active only in the CE-Conference where they chat or...
Hello all, I am a telecommunication engineer from karachi...... I am done with my bachelors last month...... Now I want to further continue my studies... but m in dilemma.... I...