Europe set to case against Apple !

#-Link-Snipped-#

Check out the link above as posted in LinkedIn.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anoop Mathew
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Check out the link above as posted in LinkedIn.
    Could you share a summary of what's written in the link? It will help us get started on what exactly you want to discuss.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Ankita Katdare
    Could you share a summary of what's written in the link? It will help us get started on what exactly you want to discuss.
    The gist of the link is that Europe's EU Regulators are set to case against Apple on the basis of taxes. So Apple will probably have more problems to handle other than just its latest IOS failure and #Bendgate issues.

P.S: This was more of a 'share-an-information' kind of thread. You can view the link and share comments.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Did it ever occur to you, how difficult a change of direction could be, for a spacecraft? Before I actually knew how it was done, Newtonian Physics made my mind...
The other day one of my friends (who has no knowledge about the finance system and is just 14 years old) brought the topic about printing money. Her question was...
Does the Navier-Stokes equation always have a solution? If you can answer this, you could be a $$ Millionaire !!! Come on CEans!
Mods - please move it to appropriate forum I have few suggestions. 1. Introduce license information field with each document. It's very important whether file is public domain, creative commons...
It's raining wearables in the electronic market, so time wasn't far when we had our own wearable drone. The Nixie is one such attempt at creating the world's first first...