Error: jaaf-core-1.03.00.jar is missing

In my java project i am getting one error that jaaf-core-1.03.00.jar is missing but I am not able to get it anywhere. Please share the link if someone finds it because this is the only error left to build the project.

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# can you please elaborate you project, why do you need this jar?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Shreena Verma
    In my java project i am getting one error that jaaf-core-1.03.00.jar is missing but I am not able to get it anywhere. Please share the link if someone finds it because this is the only error left to build the project.
    As it is your project, so you must be knowing where you are calling this jar file.
    Check in the code, remove if it is not required and proceed. If still issue is there, then use debugging. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, I want to know that how it is possible to convert a 1000VA(say) UPS into a voltage stabilizer. As we also know that UPS O/P voltage is constant...
I have just cleared rrb assistant exam. Interview will be in the next week. I dont know how to answer why banking after btech.. can any one please help me..
Bluetooth SIG has revealed the plans for the technology that has changed our lives. Bluetooth SIG, the team that brings us Bluetooth has informed that in 2016, Bluetooth Smart will...
HTC India has just launched its new smartphone in the country, with HTC Desire 728G. Though there's nothing special about the phone's specifications that other lower budget smartphones don't offer...
Hi guys, I have a question plz solve it. Some persons were going somewhere in a bus. They gave total 100 rupees to the conductor if conductor takes 5 rupees...