error in GATE-2015 application filling

i filled up everything but, after selecting examination center 1 , i cant select Choice of Examination City 2 and Choice of Examination City 3 , nothing shows when i click the arrows like there is no center, but after giving submit, it shows error that i should select the center for 2 & 3 , but it doesnt show any centers for selection, what to do?! PLEASE HELP ,im running out of time 😔

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nishanthi .P.M
    i filled up everything but, after selecting examination center 1 , i cant select Choice of Examination City 2 and Choice of Examination City 3 , nothing shows when i click the arrows like there is no center, but after giving submit, it shows error that i should select the center for 2 & 3 , but it doesnt show any centers for selection, what to do?! PLEASE HELP ,im running out of time 😔
    Please upload the screenshot here, so we can visually understand the query.
  • Nisha PM
    Nisha PM
    Thank you for ur reply, but when i looked the form today morning everything is fine! Thank you , it seems it was just a server error.
  • HEMA PRIYA V
    HEMA PRIYA V
    Pls do help me for the same question. I am not able to choose exam city2 and exam city 3. I am running out of time. Pls help ASAP
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    HEMA PRIYA V
    Pls do help me for the same question. I am not able to choose exam city2 and exam city 3. I am running out of time. Pls help ASAP
    I guess it must be because of high traffic on the site. Try again during early morning or late night hours.
  • Nelson Kumar
    Nelson Kumar
    Pls do help me for the same question. I am not able to choose exam city2 and exam city 3. I am running out of time. Pls help
  • Suraj kiran
    Suraj kiran
    Nelson Kumar
    Pls do help me for the same question. I am not able to choose exam city2 and exam city 3. I am running out of time. Pls help
    I am trying since 3 days. Don't know what to do. Last year IIT-KGP was conducted application process which was way better than IITK this time :/
  • Aravind Newt
    Aravind Newt
    the same i experience , help me sir/madamMIS ERROR
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    As I said, this might be server issue. Try again after some time, probably during early morning hours when traffic is less.
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Nelson Kumar
    Aravind Newt
    the same i experience , help me sir/madamMIS ERROR
    As I said, this might be server issue. Try again after some time, probably during early morning hours when traffic is less.
  • Aravind Newt
    Aravind Newt
    thank you for your kind reply sir
  • Suraj kiran
    Suraj kiran
    I tried at 3 in the morning. Page was loading fast but except that Exam center 2 and 3. Now last date is extended.
  • k.k.reddy
    k.k.reddy
    i cant select Choice of Examination City 2 and Choice of Examination City 3 , nothing shows when it shows error that i should select the center for 2 & 3 , but it doesnt show any centers
  • aady_007
    aady_007
    I am also facing the same problem
  • Satyaki Ghosh
    Satyaki Ghosh
    THink this problem is becoming Universal!!! :/ Anyone got through with the 3 exam centres?
  • manojmv24
    manojmv24
    1. Please help, the gate application is not showing any entries in Exam city 2 and exam city 3. (Blank drop-downs is appearing)
    2. Have been trying to complete my application from 05 days.
    3. Have tried continuously for 48 hours (same error still persists).
    4. Have written many Emails to the mentioned mail ids on the gate website. No one has ever replied. What is the need of sharing those email IDs if those IDs are none of anyone's use.
    5. Called many times (always heard nothing except busy tone)
    6. Many of my friends are also facing the same problem. What is the need of studying whole year or a two for craking gate and at last this piece of shit happening.
    7. If you (GATE conducting authorities) are not capable of handling this small (server error) please outsource it to me, ill definitely handle better than you.
    8. Writing all this out of frustration.
    - A frustrated student.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: One of the top medical device conferences - AdvaMed 2014 - concluded in Chicago, Wednesday and a few themes emerged around an industry that is witnessing seismic changes in...
Click Labs is privately held Information Technology and Services company founded by Samar Singla, Chinmay Agarwal, Parag Jain, Sanjay Dhakar and Rohit Goyal in the year 2011. Click Labs is...
OnePlus, the company that never settles, has announced JBL E1+ earphones with a price tag of $39.99. The earphones are expected to be available towards the end of this month...
Yet another new entrant in the price range Rs. 5,000 - Rs.7,000 is iBall. With its new Android smartphones iBall Andi 4U Frisbee and Andi 5 Stalltion, the company hopes...
Just about 4 months back, IRCTC upgraded its website to https://nget.irctc.co.in and there were a lot of happy users after that. The site was supposed to load quite faster even...