Eric Betzig, 2014 Chemistry Nobel Laureate for High Res Microscopy, Improves Technique Again

Quote:
Eric Betzig, who just won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for super-resolved fluorescence microscopy, and colleagues at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, have developed a new 3D microscopy technique that can provide high resolution videos of living cells, embryos, and even large molecules without disturbing their natural activity.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Ebola is going online and has began affecting computers. The bad guys on the Internet have coded a malware that arrives through email and affects vulnerable computers and do...
Hi guys I am new here..😀 And I'm very happy being here 😁hopeful i will get your support.. Starting: 1. I will like to know or discuss with you guys...
Can students below 60% in BE academics eligible for any psu after cracking Gate 2015???
Multinational companies have worked hard to integrate smaller and smaller transistors onto chips, but some already say that Moore's law is coming to the end of its road. However, nanotechnology...
Please give some details about training and courses for 2nd year cs engineers which will help in their placement.