EPICYLIC GEAR

Can anybody provide me some technical information and usage of epicylic gear.

Replies

• Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    its a combination of ring gear, in which a combination of sun and star/planet gear are arranged.
    generally ring gear is fixed in the system and attached with the load. The motor drives sin gear at center and with cage arrangement it moves planet gear ( which could be 3 or 4). These plants great are mesh with ring gear's inner side. So basically they transfer torque in high value at lower speed or vice versa. U can achieve different option by choosing gear ratio and arrangements in the system or machine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ZOPO, on Tuesday, launched ‘Color F2’ smartphone in India. The phone belongs to the ZOPO ’ Color’ series and is the latest variant in that category. It features decent hardware...
Hello CEans, Its a sudden news allover the news after our PM had declared that old ₹500 & ₹1000 will not be legally accepted from today night 9.11.2016 00:00. It...
The Indian Government is all set to introduce new currency notes. What I've been hearing over multiple social channels and WhatsApp is that the new Rs. 2000 notes will have...
CASANDRA=299 MARICELA=-392 then SHAWANDA= ?
QUESTION1.The maximum area of tension reinforcement in beams shall not exceed ? QUESTION2.As per I.S 456-1978,the PH value of water shall be ? QUESTION3.The minimum of main steel bars provided...