EnglishLeap - Learn To Read Write & Speak English Online!

EnglishLeap is one new startup on the horizon that aims to be the world's biggest community of people looking to learn the English language. The startup focuses on spoken English and combines technology to make it easier to learn the language online. The following infograph shows how the system works -

EnglishLeap

Founders of EnglishLeap, IIM grads Apar Sureka and Saurabh Chopra found out that there's a big community of people looking to learn the English language. The EnglishLeap classes are held throughout the day so that the students can join in at the time of their convenience.

Pricing: The EnglishLeap course is available at a price of Rs. 800 for 30 days. Check out further details here: #-Link-Snipped-#

What do you think about the concept? If any existing users of EnglishLeap are reading; we'd like to know your first hand review of the service 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIT-JEE and AIEEE - for long the gateways to India's top engineering colleges including the IITs and NITs - is all set to be replaced by a new "common" test...
My friends updated their nokia 500 with symbian belle. They said after updating with belle os touch of their phone have improved remarkably! I want to know does os also...
Batman lovers, brace yourself for the latest "The Dark Knight Raises" movie trailer. Can't wait to see this movie Who else's with me?
My email shows timings 12 hours back. It means if you send me email 11:00 p.m, it will show me the email was sent 11:00 a.m. How to fix this?...
Many organisations are leveraging Social Media to create outreach to the general public for niche events these days. There usually has been a disconnect with the masses at large for...