Engineers Day With CEans - Happy Engineers' Day!

Today, 15th September is celebrated as Engineers' Day in India in the memory of the legendary engineer - Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya.

I wish all CEans a very happy engineers day and look forward to spend time with all of us discussing the crazy engineering stuff today.

PS: Those who are new to this day and want to know its significance can head over to -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy Engineers day.

Read more, learn more ... change the globe B)
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Happy Engineers Day !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wishing everyone a happy engineers day. Those who're new may know that we celebrate 'CrazyEngineers Day' on November 26 - the day CE came to life. I asked Chuck for a special comics today and he did a brilliant job here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    HAPPY ENGINEER'S DAY to everyone.Proud to be engineers
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Happy Engineers Day..
    Proud to be Engineer and also...
    Crazy Engineer...😁
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Happy Engineers Day to everyone......😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy Engineers' Day - folks! Today is a special day and a special Absolute Zero comics dedicated to all the crazy engineers!
Guys, I have experience of around three years in c++ programming on embedded system . Yet I could not get good work on lower layers like drivers ,kernel programming ,chip...
Wishing you a very happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. Have a...
Respected Admin, I am doing a project on autovideography can u please help me with my project and send a ppt on my email id it's urgent or please suggest...
can anyone share your experience of attending Syntel Placement.....also share some materials for the same...