Engineers Day WhatsApp Message + Image

Just created a whatsapp image that you can share with your friends and fellow engineers. Instead of just forward 'Happy Engineers Day', let's educate people about the reason.

CE-CrazyEngineers-Day

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you. I just shared it with all my friends. Everyone needs to know about this great person. 👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you. I just shared it with all my friends. Everyone needs to know about this great person. 👍
    I am going to broadcast this one ! I think this is best wish message for this day for me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, shared it with few of my contacts and got 'thank you' back from them 😁 . Better than only saying happy engineers day and not telling anything about the significance of the day.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers Team brings you all day 'Quiz Contest'. Following are the Quiz rules - The quiz consists of 10 Questions. You have time till 10:00 PM (IST) today i.e. 15th...
I am planning to upgrade soDIMM Laptop DDR3 RAM. AFAIK, lesser the CAS latency, better the Response. But why CAS latency are mentioned as 6-7-8-9-10-11, 10-10-10-11, etc. in such format....
Hello guys, I am a final year student of Computer Science and now its time for me to start my final year project. I want to create a mobile app...
hi frnds.anybody have ntt data previous papers?
i have completed deploma and degree in civil engg and now searching for job then what should i do means should i prepare for Gate or do job...ples give some...