Engineering students that need help with a market research survey

Hello,
We are two engineering students that are running a survey to help us with our design project. We would really appreciate it if you filled it out it will only take five minutes.
Here's the link:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not write a brief introduction of your project?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Perhaps you won’t be aware but Caterpillar Inc or Cat, the fellows famous for their industrial equipment have a side business of building rugged smartphones. Their new creation the Cat...
In the midst of the all the Freedom 251 madness, Intex Technologies have very quietly unveiled their new smartphone, the Intex Cloud Crystal 2.5D. The moniker 2.5D signifies the 2.5D...
Following very late on the heels of Google Hangouts, Skype has launched the group video calling option on its Android and iOS app. From today onwards the folks living in...
Researchers from the Georgia Institute of Technology has developed a robotic arm that follows human gesture to act autonomously. Gil Weinberg, director of the Centre for Music Technology’s team has...
Hi people!!!I'am an engineering student studying in 8th sem.I need ideas and guidance for doing my seminar on "floods in urban areas".Do you think its an interesting topic?? please suggest...