Engineering Jobs raining through GATE-2013

Like Public Sector Banks, who have decided to recruit candidates for their requirements through the CWE examination of IBPS, Public Sector Companies also have decided to select Engineers for their requirement through GATE which is the common examination for the selection for the candidates to Post Graduate courses in Engineering and various Science subjects. Therefore, this year most of the major public sector companies (PSU) bringing advertisement for recruitment of Engineers in their organisations.

So far following Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) have advertised for recruitment of Engineers :

Replies

• birundha
    birundha
    thank u so much. this info is of great help. 😀 please keep updating this thread. i'm sure it will be useful to many of us.
  • Daphnevern
    Daphnevern
    thank u to such an extent. this data is of extraordinary help. 😀 please continue overhauling this string. i'm certain it will be helpful to a large portion of us.

regards
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Surya.Cse
    Surya.Cse
    thnk u soo much nd its really usefull to most of us............
  • Dan Jay
    Dan Jay
    Keep #-Link-Snipped-#. I am Sure Many people are getting a lot of knowledge from this site.
  • Dan Jay
    Dan Jay
    Keep #-Link-Snipped-#. I am sure Many people are getting knowledge from this site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, it's official. Galaxy Note II price in India is set to Rs. 40000. I wish to ask CEans whether they think the device is over-priced or 'smartly priced'?
Samsung's just made a surprise debute of the Galaxy Camera in India. The camera is powered by android 4.1 jelly bean and offers a 16 MP CMOS sensor. The camera...
wanted noted on this. thanks alot
All details about preparing for GMAT? I have know Idea in deep please any one can explain about GMAT.I am doing BCS 2nd year & i wish to next year...
Can anyone give suggestion for preparing to GATE 2013 through any websites and model questions 😕