Engineering for inspiration

Every now and then a media production company contacts The Engineer to tell us they are working on new technology-related TV show and that they are seeking participants.
When this last happened in August 2013 my attempt to convey the aims of the program maker were shot down with great hoots of derision from one particularly vociferous reader. You can recap #-Link-Snipped-#.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC India is poised about its latest smartphone featuring some of the top industry leadings specifications. With the launch of HTC One M9+ or M9 Plus, the company has added...
I'm not sure if my printer already is intelligent enough to know that when I need it urgently it refuses to work. I've a strong belief that the machines already...
OnePlus and Xiaomi were the two top Chinese mobile companies that grabbed most tech-headlines in 2014. OnePlus One received a lot of love from the tech community, even with their...
This summer Bajaj Auto has a real treat for bike lovers. If you have been patiently saving up for Bajaj's new Pulsar, the wait ends here. The new motorcycle Bajaj...
A new software known as 'OncoCollect' has been designed and developed by Mr. Ramesh Nimmagadda, Director of Medical Oncology at Apollo Hospitals. The name for the software comes from 'Oncology'...