Engineering Competitions in Tamil Nadu

guys suggest me any innovative project competitions that are going to held in tamil nadu on next two months..i want to submit my project in that occation..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Moved your discussion to events section.
    The best place to take part in competitions is the college events. Let's wait for someone from Tamil Nadu to answer your question.

Meanwhile, check the Projects section on CE. If you have completed your project or need further advice regarding it, you can showcase it here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Do take photographs when you write about your project. All the best.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Janaa karti
    guys suggest me any innovative project competitions that are going to held in tamil nadu on next two months..i want to submit my project in that occation..
    If I am not wrong Tamilnadu has banned on some gift or something like that. That is why even if you take part in some competition you may be not allowed to get the price.

Here is one contest going on by TI :- Texas Instruments MCU Design Challenge 2014
  • Santhosh M
    Santhosh M
    have you heard about designace.... a south india level engineering design competition organised by Barry Wehmiller International Resources... just #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is one more from TI:- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, I am Srividhya Rajagopalan 😀 I have done my Engineering in Industrial Biotechnology. I am currently working in Bangalore as an Associate manager in an Analytics firm. I...
Hi, I am a software professional working in a product based company.we use CORE JAVA technology.I have almost 3 years of experience.I am planning to shift the job but I...
what is reverse encryption mean?? where it is being used?? why it is used??
Panasonic Eluga U is the new Android Smartphone in India launched today at a price of Rs. 18,990. The phone is already made available on the e-commerce site eBay at...
About 100 million wireless chargers are expected to be shipped by 2015. This article describes the way ahead: https://content.yudu.com/A2z8be/July2014/resources/10.htm