Engineering college magazine names suggestions

Can you suggest me a good name for the magazine of an engineering college? The college is celebrating silver jubilee and releasing a magazine on this occasion.
sanskrit names are also accepted.last date is 15th january.help me please.

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    1) Souvenir
    2) Darpan
    3) Reflection
  • ramachandra
    ramachandra
    thank you for answering me.can you please tell me what is meant by SOUVENIR?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A souvenir is something which you buy or keep to remind you of a holiday, place, or event.

I was part of the Computer magazine development team in my college.
    We called it ''THE BYTE"

For a college magazine you can suggest names like:

'Sampada' - Reservoir of knowledge
    or
    'Ripples'

Do let us know, what you finalize... 😀
  • wlegend
    wlegend
    For Engineering college Magazine i suggest :
    1) put the name of your school followd by Magazine ^^, it's that simple.
    2) or : i like soo much the name : Phoenix , u know it's an Legend about an immortal bird
    3) my last suggestion could be : Engineers Way

Good luck
  • Redhu ruthroyoni
    Redhu ruthroyoni
    Can you suggest a best name for our college magazine? My college name is Vins christian women's college of engineering. I need a perfect name related to electrical,electronics,computer science and civil

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE Here I want to do Project on Hydrulic hand bending machine Can you suggest your desine on this project The cost will be approximetly Rs.10,000/- we Shall descuss...
😕 I NEED HELP FOR MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT IN INSTRUMENTATION CONTROL PRJECT. WHICH PROJECT IS GOOD FOR MY STUDY? PLASE TELL ME.
CEans, May I request you to post information about latest walk-in in your city/town (or anywhere you know) in this thread so that everyone gets update quickly? Please post as...
Hi, Please tell me the best tool for image processing project.
Why are fishes not able to survive in distilled water?