Energy Labs is Live!

Hello CEans, I feel great pleasure in announcing that my own start-up Energy Labs which is a brainchild of our company Full Circle group is live now. After sleepless nights and extreme hard work by our team, we have ultimately succeeded in doing what we wanted to.

Energy labs is child of parent company Full Circle Group owned by 4 of us : @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#

Energy Labs is all about developing websites, applications, designing, security and network management.
We design and develop elegant websites, we are able to develop applications for desktop - Windows/Linux as well as for phones and tablets on any platform - iOS, Windows, Android.
We design T-shirts, Business Cards, Product Designs, Portfolios and other demands you have.
We provide special services on network management on corporate as well as personal networks and deploy security as required and needed. Energy labs focuses on converting the ideas of our clients into a strong digital presentable form.

If you have any requirement and you wish to get a website or an application, we are the ones you contact. You can also reach us by inboxing me here on CE. Feel free to leave suggestions and feedbacks in comments below. We look forward to hearing from you.

For more details, you are most welcome to visit us @ #-Link-Snipped-#
Facebook : #-Link-Snipped-#
Twitter : #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,

Nayan Goenka
Co-Owner, Lead Developer
Energy Labs

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know about your startup, Nayan. I wish you and your team all the best. The website looks crisp and clean. It'd have been nice if you had linked the portfolio thumbnails to the actual websites.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It'd have been nice if you had linked the portfolio thumbnails to the actual websites.
    Sure. We will note your suggestion. We will obtain permission from the clients and link the websites. Thanks for review

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian Dream : Conversation between two Americans when Rs. 1 = $ 100 Alex: Hi John, you didn't come yesterday to office? John: Yeah, I was in Indian Embassy for...
When it comes to displays, the South Korean electronics giant, Samsung wants to tell the world that they are second to none. According to Samsung Korea, the company will demonstrate...
My sister @Ankita Katdare shared the following comic strip with me saying it's been made for me. I enjoyed reading it and yes, it does reflect my life in the...
how petrol has low flash point than diesel but on the other hand high auto ignition point than diesel?
This is one of the best instrumentals I've come across, and boy, what a tribute! Have it on loop since morning. Just had to share it here 😀- https://soundcloud.com/paradigmshiftraaga/roja-a-tribute-to-a-r-rahman