encryption project

Source code for AES and Twofish in Java project

I need source code (JAVA) and gui to encrypt using AES and Twofish and also use the mouse movements to seed.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    jmulopa
    i need help on an encryption project for my undergraduate program. below are some of the aims of the project. It has to be coded in java or any othe language. I would appreciate directions on how to do it from GUI to coding
    1. System should allow user to enter message and select an encryption algorithm (AES,DES,RSA, Blowfish etc and own algorithm)
    2. use java applets or as a standalone
    3. use symetric or asymmetric keys
    4. When encrypting be able to split a file into chunks and encrypt individual chunks using same key or increments of same key or use of salt
    5. Encrypt a folder, file, or harddrive
    6. shred a source file after encrypting
    7. menu should offer compression and emailing of file
    The project is simple and easy... Can you please introduce yourself in the CE Introductions???

By the way, you can implement using the Java AWT...
  • Koradiya Abhay
    Koradiya Abhay
    Praveen-Kumar
    The project is simple and easy... Can you please introduce yourself in the CE Introductions???

By the way, you can implement using the Java AWT...
    hello praveen kumar can you give me your encryption project code?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Rajev Naik graduated in Mech Engg in 1980. I am having 30 years experience in Power plant O & M (Operation & Maintainance). I had posted 2 threads...
The Cricket World Cup fever is all time high. Today, Team India is playing against Netherlands. Keep posting updates and your views as the match progresses 😀
Hi Guys!! I was wondering what happens when you are trying to design a chp system that will be installed on a building that has a thermal to power ratio...
Canonical today confirmed that uBuntu 11.10, which will release in October this year will be named 'Oneiric Ocelot'. Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Canonical, also gave some hints about the...

Mat

Can anyone tell me the top institute which comes under MAT.