Embedded Systems Engineer from CDAC..is it really worth working so hard?

Hello all..
Please grab some time and sit back to read it and please guide me.Let me start it from the very beginning.After my schooling from Delhi in which i was a good performer,(10th--81% and 12th--72%) I pursued B.Sc. (Hons.) Electronics(59.93%--only left with one mark to complete 60%) from Delhi University and after that M.Sc. Electronics(74.3%) in 2015 and then i did PG-Diploma in Embedded Systems Design from CDAC,Bangalore in aug2015 batch. Now after completing it even after being a good performer throughout the course as well as 2015 pass-out I am not at all getting chances in the campus placements as i am from M.Sc. background.Though,I don't understand the logic why they people gave me the admission if they can't provide me the placement, I need a solution now. I want to focus on the solution part instead of cursing them. I am hell frustrated about this thing now and want to get a job in embedded domain or something else.Keeping in my mind the financially weak family situations should i join some tech. support or bpo? or should i keep trying for the off campus jobs in which most of them even don't give me a call as they require experienced candidates.Please help. thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Calendar is one of the best calendar apps in the market. Apart from scheduling stuff, the Google Calendar app and website help you with additional tasks such as scheduling...
Modern crutches have been with us since the 1900s. A century has gone by and not much has changed in the design of the crutches that are used temporarily or...
Performing nano-scale integration on optical devices has already succeeded in optimising the contemporary data storage systems. The functioning of CDs, DVDs and Blue ray discs depend on a LASER beam...
Man made Robots could soon think like humans and learn from the environment, depending on its preprogrammed analyzing skills. Of late, artificially intelligent objects have been relying on image-recognition technology...
Recently, we have witnessed a sharp rise in earthquake occurrences that have caused devastation on earth. Early detection with the newly launched application “MyShake” has provided a probable solution to...