Hi Everyone,

Find more real time project Ideas here
#-Link-Snipped-#

thanks,
Ashok r

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not publish all your projects on CrazyEngineers? You'll get a ready audience comprising of engineers: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    OK i will post here too, 😀
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    Wireless Temperature Monitoring using Zigbee + MSP430Wireless Temp
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not here, the projects page should be the right place to do that. Head over to: #-Link-Snipped-# .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you're planning to automate your home, what features you'd like to have ? What you'd like to automate in your home ? What features you day-dream of ? I...
Gionee, the Chinese mobile equipment manufacturer, has launched a new smartphone called the 'Gionee Pioneer P2S', a smartphone powered by a 1.3 GHz Dual-core Cortex A7 processor. Running on the...
We've been giving away new CrazyEngineers logo stickers to our fellow CEans. Since we're about to put an order for the next batch of stickers; we thought we'd collect some...
Hi all, I have a doubt regarding C Drive Issue occured in production server of our company. If it have a low disk space then we will delete the virus...
I see that the Moto G, which Flipkart has exclusive rights to sell in India, has been out of stock for several days now. I'm curious to know how long...