embedded c program

am using mplab x ide software and hitech pic compiler
in my program some problem with that program ......
ineed know to execute if condition for only one time eventhough the if condition is remaining in
true

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Will you please share some more information about the issue you are facing. from your above detail I am not sure what exact problem you are facing in.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Take a scenario where a router receives an ethernet frame which is encapsulating an IP Packet. The following are the operations that would be performed by the router. The router...
How is career growth in Syntel in terms of knowledge gain, project work, learning and salary growth for fresh trainees? Also in first year Syntel is providing 2.9ctc so what...
I am working on my BTP project using Android technology. The project is "VIDEO TO MP3 CONVERTER" I am facing some problems regarding media conversion such as "Converting Mp4 into...
Team of scientists at ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Raffaele Mezzenga of food and soft materials, has succeeded in developing the lightest form of gold ever produced. About a 1000x...
Founded by the ex-CEO of Pepsi-Cola and Apple, Obi Worldphone unveiled a smartphone in the markets of Asia, Africa and Middle East. In India, along with a partnership with the...