Eli Beer: The fastest ambulance? A motorcycle [Build In India]

Do you guys remember an article about an electric bike in India?
Here is the link - Nisttarkya Is India's First Electric Concept Bike Developed By Santhosh In Mysore

The founder of the bike - Santhosh, from Mysore, has been in touch with me ever since we first featured him on CrazyEngineers. He keeps sharing his innovative ideas and successful projects he has undertaken so far. Today morning he shared with me a TED video about an ambulance.

Eli Beer from Israel has come up with a concept called 'Ambucycles' that are nothing but motorcycles providing ambulance facility. After having stuck in brutal urban traffic, Eli Beer realized that ambulnaces often arrived too late to help.

He organized a group of volunteer who are ready to drop everything and dash to save lives in their neighborhood.

Last year, with an average response time of 3 minutes, they treated 207,000 people in Israel.

And now the idea is going global.

One of the best forms of social entrepreneurship. What are your thoughts on that? How can someone among us implement this idea in India? Please reply below.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It's a good idea a and it's success in Israel has given us a proof of commercialization a and it's positives.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've an important announcement to make about the invites system for CrazyEngineers T-Shirts. We've decided to retire the invites system for the t-shirts. Here's the summary of the announcement -...
The title says it all. We want someone to make a collage of all the photos of CEans with CrazyEngineers Tshirts shared in the Selfie thread. We will feature it...
Startups located in the central India should take note - you have a golden opportunity to showcase your company in front of a large number of people who matter -...
Posting this on behalf of @Shreesh Vakil , the author of this article. Yesterday a friend of mine an entrepreneur himself asked me if I would accompany him to attend...
Finally we receive Ormerod kit from RepRap and we assemble our first 3D Printer. Here are some pics. Time for Ormerod LIVE