Electronics & Telecommunication Summer Training

I need advice as to where to join for a month long training in either electronics or telecommunication during this summer (2009).
Please do reply soon

Replies

• icehari
    icehari
    Re: Training

just go for training centers nearby your house, its completely with your area of interest..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Re: Training

yeah, it would depend on where you live, since we do not have that information. =)
  • ergauravagrawal
    ergauravagrawal
    I need advice as to where to join for a month long training in either electronics or telecommunication during this summer (2009).
    Please do reply soon
  • gohm
    gohm
    Again, you need to let us know where you are or where you would like to attend training, it is a big globe. =)
  • chandan_khanna
    chandan_khanna
    I am in same dilemma... how to choose nd gt training in 2009 summerz.... i m frm electronicz trait
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Assumptions! Why'd anyone want to consider you for summer training? You even did not realize that you should mention your location.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii all, In a wireless channel, can AWGN, Pulse Jammer, Single Tone Jammer, rayleigh fading and rician fading present all at once at the same channel? Or there is no...
CEans, We are addicted to Gmail. We eat, drink & sleep Gmail. So we began our hunt for the engineer who created it. We found out that the creator of...
I think you are all heard this word.The hidden feature of the operating system or the software is called easter egg...
For each process there is a unique id will be genrated by the process. I want to know about the process that is generating that id in unix or linux.....
Hi all... After a long gap i am back to this forum 😀 . I was busy with my exams and other works. I think some of CE'ans read my...