electronics projects

hello,i m abhinav agarwal doing 3rd sem in electronics and communication in pilani.i need some project to work upon.could u guide me out.can u give the name of the sites.

Replies

• syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    hello abhinav,
    welcome to CE....
    we the CEans here follow the rule of avoiding sms text.... so please avoid using u for you m for am and etc....
    i hope you will cooperate with us....
    and regarding the help you require on electronics projects, you better make a initiation and come up with some ideas... so that the CEans here will try to help you in better way....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you tried searching this section of CE Forums? You'll find tons of ideas here.
  • kumarmanoj0129
    kumarmanoj0129
    During My Engineering I have also visited a no of shops and on-line website
    You may Find here some of them..........................................

1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. www.kitsnspares.com
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. Best Online Shop for Electronic Components in India
    5. #-Link-Snipped-#
    6. Wholesale Sellers of Sensors & Electronic Components by Bharathi Electronics, Coimbatore
    7. #-Link-Snipped-#

Many More If you have good hand on googling.........
    Its on you that you purchase a project from here or just
    take a idea from them.........
  • kodaripriyanka
    kodaripriyanka
    can anyone suggest me a topic for my technical seminar am from ece department

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread contains solutions to interview questions discussed in the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...r-education/26844-cs-interview-questions.html Hope this thread will helps to a New members of CE and those who is preparing for interview....
hey CEans from chennai lets organise a CE meet in chennai for the first time.... all the CEans from chennai count on.... waiting for your replies...
CCFL 2.0 "The Ashes" Australia @ England​Hi all crazy CEans across the world! Welcome to another fantastic & crazy season of * Crazy Cricket Fantasy League - CCFL 2.0* This...
Hi! I'm on my last semester as a Mechanical Engineering undergrad and I'm looking for a nice topic for my thesis. We have 3 months to finish it doing simulations...
Please , if anyone could suggest anytopic for the final year project in automobile stream. I request to suggest something new and wiyhin a low budget. Thanks