electronics n communication mini projects

hello everyone,
i am a third year ece student,i'm looking for simple analog electronics miniprojects.kindly please help me immediately by providing topics and sites.
only analog ones please

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can make some small Analog projects like Fire Alarm by using Timer IC 555. There are lot of circuits available on internet on this please try to get some data if you stuck anywhere then please post here we will help you.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Plz try to do telecom oriented projects like soem wireless ckt. for point-to-point communication. It'll help a lot if you are intersted in your core field.
  • shaibin k r
    shaibin k r
    thanks 4 the reply
  • shaibin k r
    shaibin k r
    thanks for your help
  • shauryarastogi09
    shauryarastogi09
    please send me some suggestion to do some mini projects using 555 IC on my mail id....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shauryarastogi09
    please send me some suggestion to do some mini projects using 555 IC on my mail id....
    Have you searched this section for relevant projects? -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    Harshad Italiya
    You can make some small Analog projects like Fire Alarm by using Timer IC 555. There are lot of circuits available on internet on this please try to get some data if you stuck anywhere then please post here we will help you.
    I want to increase amp of my 12+ volt battery and I want to use this battery in hho dry cell kit. #-Link-Snipped-# can you give me idea How I can do this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which is the odd one out among the following: 24, 63, 80, 51, 15, 35, 48
Hello friends can anybody explain Why is tranformer and generators rated in KVA and MVA?
I recently read that government charged the electricity bills in KWH .. But if power factor maintained is bad. person is charged with penalities and he has to pay tariff...
hello, i am creating a search engine.. and i am getting an error Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in c:\wamp\www\major project\search.php on line 22...
i actully saved a song in my picture and tried to send to my friend,but it was not sent kindly say the reason "why the message was not sent" or...