Discussion in 'Project Ideas & Seminar Topics' started by kirangaj, Feb 12, 2009.
Hey i am doing am E&C engineering 8th sem...help me out with seminar topics????
Hi and welcome to the forum! Please search the forum using search feature for "Seminar topics". I'm sure you will get them !
Also let us know which one you choose.
iam getting confused with the seminar topics pliz give me some nice topics
[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]MST Business[/FONT]1. Case study of a successful MST product (if you are interested in, discuss with Pasi)[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Automotive applications[/FONT]2. Microsensors in vehicle stability and driving control (Daniel Hänel)
3. MST in engine management (Marko Perukangas)[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Medical and biological applications[/FONT]4. Whole blood separation on chip5. Smart pill (Valtteri Heiskanen)6. MST in “cellomics” / cell chips
7. Proteomics chips8. Implanted microsystems for vision aids (Antti Isomäki)[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Computers, consumer electronics and communication[/FONT]9. Microchannel based electronics cooling10. Micro-mirror based projection displays (Frank Käsler)
11. RF-MEMS (Jukka Loimuneva)
12. MST in telecommunication networks (Janne Laaja)[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Microfabrication[/FONT]13. Soft lithography14. Laser Micromachining (Mikko Saarniaho)[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Microactuators[/FONT]15. Chemical microactuators[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Microsensors[/FONT]16. SAW (surface acoustic wave) sensors (Simon Steves)17. LAPS sensors
18. Microelectrode sensors for cell cultivation
19. Scanning electrochemical microscopes[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Microassembly[/FONT]20. Nanomanipulation21. Optical tweezers (Matei Rusu)[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Micro-optics[/FONT]22. An overview of micro optics (Jarkko Kylmälä)
[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Microfluidics[/FONT]23. Electrokinetic pumping (Sami Rantasalo)24. Microfluidics in production chemistry / chemical synthesis on chip
25. Capillary electrophoresis on chip[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Power generation[/FONT]26. Power MEMS (Ville Hevonkorpi)
Do you have detail material on topic no 11 and 21...?
Give me, link about that topic.
I am a mechanical engineer , working as design engineer presently. but i have tried my best and providing u the links related to topics 11 &21.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_tweezers - 88k
www.stanford.edu/group/blocklab/Optical%20Tweezers%20Introduction.htm - 10k -
www.nbi.dk/~tweezer/introduction.htm - 13k
physics.nist.gov/Divisions/Div842/Gp4/tweezers.html - 6k
www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~atomtrap/Resources.htm - 63k
motility.york.ac.uk/poster/poster.shtml - 5k
www.molecular-machines.com/ - 21k
Thanks for the material addition
please suggest me a seminar topic as early as possible...please help me out...
hey u can give seminar on OLED..
its good topic..
n for more information about OLed u can refer site howstuffworks.com
There are many topics in regarding the electronics and communications for seminar some of them are
2.Illumination with Solid State Lighting
4.Low Power Wireless Sensor Network
These are some of the best topics you can give seminar on.
Can you give websites references for preparing a report on microelectronic pill.
please send me full report and ppt about parasitic computing as soon as possible...
i suggest you the page MICROELECTRONIC PILLS for microelectronic pill more information
Here is PPT of microelectric pill Microelectronic Capsule
Separate names with a comma.