Electronic Skin

Ever wondered what else can be done with electronics well here is one such crazy dit

Here we are having a simple skin which has the potential to convert pressure into a proportional intensity of light. The whole idea of finding an electronic skin is just to change the feel we have when someone touches our skin

The skin is made up of network of pressure sensors that detect touch and OLED array to emit light upon touch by humans the OLED aray emits the basic colours and the intensity is proportional to the pressure exerted on the sensor

download

Though a little more work is needed to develop it further and deploy interactive tatoos on the body This innovation is worth a pondering

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Conqueror
    Though a little more work is needed to develop it further and deploy interactive tatoos on the body This innovation is worth a pondering
    Interactive Tatoos, I like the smell of it.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I am speechless...................!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    zaveri
    I am speechless...................!
    Tech evolving too much

There is a possibility of a mega pixel resolution tv soon
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Interesting share, buddy!

At VoiCE, we have been covering stuff like that for a while now - I can't help but share some old article links here:

Wearable Electronics To Monitor Your Heart Rate
    What Will You Look Like In 100,000 Years? Computational Genomics Reveals
    Wearable Sensing Tech Lets Stretchable Electronics Drape Around Our Body
    Hairy Electronic Skin Will Soon Let Robots Feel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    A feel of human touch is going to diminish soon in near future provided this idea comes alive.
    I feel that "Can electronic skin can be a boon to who had experienced fire burn in their body?"
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CSK AUTO
    A
    I feel that "Can electronic skin can be a boon to who had experienced fire burn in their body?"
    Well burn marks and scars can be covered But tattooing is going to be really simpler and less painful in the future
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Conqueror
    Well burn marks and scars can be covered But tattooing is going to be really simpler and less painful in the future

Interactive Tattoos that will be in demand. Plus It will help in communications also. Just wait and watch the further R&D

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

5g Beam Scheme: Steerable millimetre-wave beams could enable multi-gigabit mobile connections.Phones at the edge of a 4G cell [blue] could use the beams to route signals around obstacles. Because the...
This is one professional way to get intimate with a lion and this tanker of a robot is really a marvel when comes to taking a really close snap of...
Hey guys, I am a regular gamer and I wish if this came into reality. X-Box! A brand that has connected millions of gamers online. Currently X-box Live is a...
Gesture control based devices are now picking up pace with the smartphone and gaming console devices getting too monotonous in innovation. You must have already seen the Leapmotion device which...
The Indian eCommerce in an interesting space. People keep on predicting doom or a bubble burst; but the bubble keeps on getting bigger in size with new entrants with speciality...