Electrical related field with good growth prospects in future

electrical related business with good groth prospects in future
i m sarthak khanna, b.e. EEE from MIT, MANIPAL. i would like to start a manufacturing unit i have capital and other resources just need help in the surveying of the line like cable manufacturing or led bulb manufacturing or others.
can any one help a little...
partnership is also welcomed.
there are so many electrical products ... need a little guidance in the direction which is going to grow like inverter using soalr engery??
waiting for response.
thanking you.

Replies

• jeshukb09
    jeshukb09
    Hi Sarthak. Its good to see that you have interest in starting up your own business. But the very good thing is that you have Capital and Resources which have a major role in start-up of a business.
    Above you have said about line cable and LED bulb manufacturing.
    But there are many industries related with line cables with good quality product.
    LED bulb manufacturing is a very good option because nowadays LED bulbs are more reliable than CFL bulbs. As this is new technology you can surely be success in future although you will have to struggle in your early period of business.
    Another best option is Solar Energy production. If you have a good capital and land, you can approach any of the solar installation company and setup your own solar energy plant. And you can sell your energy. Or another option is, you can lease your land for solar energy plant. And you can get the profit.
    If you are interested in some partnership. You can be a franchisee of reputed companies. just go to Franchise India - Business Opportunities, Franchise Opportunities.
    Best of Luck
  • pradeep044
    pradeep044
    hi,
    i also try to get some knowledge in led light manufacturing plant in delhi but unable to find right resource. there are some raw material dealers in delhi in my knowledge but we also requires some guidance/training before going to start.
  • jeshukb09
    jeshukb09
    Hi...
    For making an LED light you can also get the idea from youtube videos. But it is not necessary that you will be then familiar with the components and procedures.
    One of the option is buy an LED light and De-assemble it.
    Of course if you are on to that business you will need to depend on some others for works such as PCB designing and all if you are not mastering in it. Also there are many softwares available for this purpose.
    But the main think is that to get into a market you will need a high resource and courage to face any situation.
  • khannasarthak1992
    khannasarthak1992
    so i have chosen led bulb and tubes. can any one help me with product development i mean manufacturing and other technical stuff for led need to have a basic design for it. suggest me the person who can help with it. companies which can train me or help me get experience in it.
    website which might help not talking about youtube.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Him guys Being a new user I want to collect some important view from your end ,in today market every one want to be a engg doc MBA these are...
Straight in boring, curve is in. After curved Ultra High Definition TVs, smartphones and smartwatches, Samsung has introduced a Curved Soundbar. Samsung HW-H7500 and H7501 are the world’s first TV-matching...
👍 Great quote to start the day I believe- "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn...
Google Glass can now detect whether the person you are looking at is sad, happy, angry, excited or nervous with the help of a very innovative app called SHORE aka...
PayZippy, the payment gateway by Flipkart is being shut down. I personally haven't been able to confirm the news (update: it's confirmed via an official email from Flipkart. See the...