Electrical Business with low initial capital needed

Hi guys, Can you send list of electrical business with low initial capital?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    hi guys can you send list of electrical business with low initial capital ,,,,,,,,,,,
    If you start any business on a small scale, you can limit your initial investments. Now your post does not tell us what budgets are you looking at; is it 10,000 bucks in your currency or 100,000 or more. It'd really help if you could describe your question a bit in more detail along with all the information you think can help us help you.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    My initial investment is 20000 rupees and my idea is open a wind mobile charger.
    You may also tell some electrical business.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    my initial investment is 20000 rupees and my idea is open a wind mobile charger,,,,,,,,,, you may also tell some electrical business.................//////////////////////
    For the budget, I'm quite sure you can build prototypes of your wind mobile charger and test them in the right markets. The first step in this direction would be to figure out who'll be your target audience and then demo the prototypes to them. Get the feedback and improve the product. If your product is appealing; you can easily find investors in your business. Once you've taken the first steps, we may help you bring your product to the notice of the right people.

There are several electrical engineering related businesses; staring from manufacturing of smaller electrical components. There are entrepreneurship related workshops conducted by the Government Of India. I can't recall the name off my head; but I'm quite sure you will find one in your city. Get in touch with them; they help setting up small scale industries and also help with the initial capital required for business.

My friend's father started manufacturing electrical bulb holders; and currently owns a transformer manufacturing company with turn over running into a few crore Indian rupees.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    hi guys some of them ask me a detail about a wind mobile charger,, now i will explain about my idea. first of all you all know about dynamo used in cycles that method only i use it, in cycle while paddling the wheel will rotate and the dynamo end is slightly touched in wheel they get rotate and electricity produces . while travelling in some vehicles some force is obtain , in that i make a compact dynamo . in dynamo end i fix a small fan, the force obtain it rotate and electricity produces.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The immediate doubt that pops up in my mind is how will people use the wind powered mobile charger indoors. Also, I'm curious to know how much power can this device produce? Have you done the initial designs and circuits?
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Thanks. But i didn't know how to launch and how to some components to company.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    k k thanks ,,,,,,,,,, but i didn't know how to launch and how to some components to company,,,,,
    You can get the basics of the design from the Internet. I think for a handy mobile charger, you can definitely get all the parts required from local electronics shop.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    hi, i fix a 4volt dynamo with fan, while travelling it will rotate maximum rpm so it will get maximum amount of electricity
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    hi can you tell what are procedures to start a small scale company
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you minimize the unecessary trail of "," and "/" from your posts. It's beginning to hurt my eyes. 😳

Shiyam Sundhar.N
    hi, i fix a 4volt dynamo with fan, while travelling it will rotate maximum rpm so it will get maximum amount of electricity.,,,,,,,,,,,.///////////////////
    Okay, so you can use it only when traveling; but not indoors. I think you'll need a compact (and even foldable) design so that the charger is handy. Plus, how are you planning to ensure constant supply of power to the mobile so that it continues to charge?

Shiyam Sundhar.N
    hi can you tell what are procedures to start a small scale company ......................................////////////////////,,,,,,,,
    I searched on Google and found out following resource on IITK's website: #-Link-Snipped-# . Please go through it and share whether it's helpful or not.

In your case, I believe developing a prototype would be the first step. I'd develop a working model of the charger and find out whether there's a market for the product before investing money in setting up a small scale industry. If you've done that, it'd be great to have a few photos of your product so that we can give you a feedback.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    no we can use in indoors also like windows. in dynamo we fix 4volt resistors and capacitor to constant supply to mobile.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    hi guys i am going to done a project in compact ATM. i want to know before this project or not. can you send details about this
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    hi guys i am going to done a project in compact ATM. i want to know before this project or not. can you send details about this
    Are we done with the previous topic yet?
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    yes i finish ,,,,,,,,,,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    On a related note, what's the deal with you adding ",,,,,,,,,," in every post of yours? 😁
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    sorry hereafter i wont put like that, can you tell how can advertise a new product.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    hi guys,any one want to built a own electric bike, here i attach a details to make a 50mph electric bike.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Hi guys, I come back. My wind mobile charger is failure. Please some of them can tell low investment electrical business. Reply please.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    May be you can look at this nano light project for India:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    sir can you tell briefly about nano light project.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Shiyam, you can also try something on home automation. I just finished working on a prototype . This might give you some direction.
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    sir can you tell briefly about nano light project.
    Sir please reply sir..
  • Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    bioramani
    May be you can look at this nano light project for India:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sir please reply sir, i am waiting Sir.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Sir please reply sir, i am waiting Sir.
    I do not have much more info.
    Please check this:

You can contact the developers here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You can contact them asking if they are keen on an Indian enterprise. You may have to do some sort of market research, potential retail price, cost of production, capital needed and such business evaluation.
  • Aquib memon
    Aquib memon
    I want to start small business upto 50k and related to electrical and electronic engineering please help me,can anyone give me idea?
  • Aquib memon
    Aquib memon
    I want to start small business upto 50k and related to electrical and electronic engineering please help me,can anyone give me idea?
  • Aquib memon
    Aquib memon
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Hi guys, I come back. My wind mobile charger is failure. Please some of them can tell low investment electrical business. Reply please.
    can u please contact me on my number 8866286842
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Chinese solar panels seem to have come down in price a lot even for small orders. There is one for about US$1.28/300wpeak power. May be one can configure a low cost solar power pack with inverter for 220 VAC for home use. If it can sell for below Rs.2000 for a 1 kva unit that works online (power available only during sunlight time) without batteries (which require maintenance and quite expensive), you may have a sale-able product.
    Electronics is not my turf. I am sure that one can come up with a suitable low cost inverter using low cost components.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Akash22391
    Akash22391
    i have completed my engineering in electrical and electronics discipline. I want to start a small scale business, please someone give me ideas.
  • Akash22391
    Akash22391
    I have completed my engineering in electrical and electronics discipline. I want to start a business with low investment, please someone give your suggestions.
  • pavansatish
    pavansatish
    hi sir... i want to start a small electrical manufacturing unit related to CT's , PT's and Relays or any other small electrical power system components .. please give me what are the initial aspects i have to consider and could u please give me a detailed idea about this..
  • sjagdev
    sjagdev
    Sir I want start industrial and home automation product sell like PLC scada etc. What to do for it..??
  • sjagdev
    sjagdev
    Hello, I want to start business in automation like PLC SCADA DRIVES what to do for it...??
  • U.GUNA NANDEESH
    U.GUNA NANDEESH
    am a fresher and intrested in electrical business like manufacturing bulbs,fans,tube lights...etc.but i have no idea regarding the process and budget to proceed but i have a strong determination towards it,to become a successfull man in eletrical indusries.....please suggest me with your thoughts and experiences that helps a lot for me to reach my goal................thank you #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Pulak Das
    Pulak Das
    what major products of electrical products should we deal in shop with investment of Rs 1lakh

what products of electrical should we deal in a shop with an investment of Rs 1 lakh!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pulak Das
    what major products of electrical products should we deal in shop with investment of Rs 1lakh

what products of electrical should we deal in a shop with an investment of Rs 1 lakh!
    I request all users to post detailed information about their question. Is this investment of Rs. 1L going into purchasing the products only or is also getting distributed in various expenses?

Electrical shops can be of multiple categories: consumer electronics, products for the industry, products that are relevant to DIY enthusiasts etc. What kind of shop do you wish to put your money into?
  • Niraj Patil
    Niraj Patil
    i want to start a buisness related to electrical.i have bugget of 400000 rupees. but i am not getting exact direction please give some ideas of buisness
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Niraj Patil
    i want to start a buisness related to electrical.i have bugget of 400000 rupees. but i am not getting exact direction please give some ideas of buisness
    It's really difficult to offer good suggestion because the information you have provided is so less. How about writing a detailed description of your current profile, situation, location, availability of space, your prior business experience and possible ideas that you've considered. With a limited capital, I'd suggest you to start a consultancy service to electrical firms or a trading business that requires you invest very little.
  • Niraj Prakash
    Niraj Prakash
    Dear Sir,
    I want to start business in field of electrical and electronics equipment and product. I want to invest capital of about 1,00,000 Rupee (INR). Please suggest me some of the startup business ideas for that I can go ahead.

Thank you!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# First of all congratulations on deciding that you want to startup. In general, service businesses tend to need a lot less capital than product businesses.

The areas that you can target are:
    • Solar energy (for families, companies, offices, educational institutes)
    This could include manufacturing, installing, maintenance and support. Pick up one of these services and see what you can offer with your expertise.
    • Energy Auditing (for local businesses or MNCs)
    Most companies spend heavily on energy consumption. They are always looking for ways to reduce carbon footprint and overall expenditure on energy use. If you can carry out the inspection, survey and analysis to provide energy conservation ideas for a certain process or system or a complete building - there will be people out there who will pay you.

I will update if I can think of anything else. Meanwhile, you can share your own ideas.
  • Pulak Das
    Pulak Das
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I request all users to post detailed information about their question. Is this investment of Rs. 1L going into purchasing the products only or is also getting distributed in various expenses?

Electrical shops can be of multiple categories: consumer electronics, products for the industry, products that are relevant to DIY enthusiasts etc. What kind of shop do you wish to put your money into?
    Selling of small items like bulbs, wires switches etc, but I don't know much more about it. Being an electronic hobbyist I am not able to know all kinds of electrical items which are commonly and newly used. So I wanted to start a business on electrical products in a small shop to support family. I am working in homoeopathic shop and it is not yielding enough. That's why! Thank you.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are some ideas that come to my mind:
    • Create a 'rental' service for electrical equipment. You can become a rental agent for electric generators.
    • Set up a business to install electric fence wire. You will definitely have to undergo training, but the costs can be kept at minimum by one-time purchase of hand gloves, cutting tools, plum, measuring tapes etc.
    • Set up a business for efficient and smart repairs of products such as : Electric induction cookers, food processors, vacuum cleaners, geysers, microwave ovens etc.
    #-Link-Snipped-# Could you share more ideas here?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    Set up a business for efficient and smart repairs of products such as : Electric induction cookers, food processors, vacuum cleaners, geysers, microwave ovens etc.
    That is a good idea. It may be best to contact a few manufacturers of these items and offer to be their franchisee service outlet. They may even fund the necessary equipment for this.
  • Dhandapani Baleeswaran
    Dhandapani Baleeswaran
    I WANT TO START ELECTRICAL ORIENTED BUSINESS WITHOUT INVESTMENT PLEASE HELP ME
  • Er. srikant kumar raj
    Er. srikant kumar raj
    I am electrical eng..working in private company.i want to start a assembling and reselling of fans,tube lights,and cfl etc.i want to start my own business.i can invest up to 400000.rs.(manufacturing + marketing)plz help me to startup my business.plz sugesst me how to start it.
  • ravishankar.yellapragada
    ravishankar.yellapragada
    Why don't you design and sell the projects under the discipline of electrical and electronics engineering for present studying students. I have invested RS 50,000 in this. I have started this business 3 years ago and getting a profitable income as a student.
  • kevin72255
    kevin72255
    hello, i am interested in electrical tender work. but i have not enough money. so please give me right direction what i do?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Posting on behalf of #-Link-Snipped-#  -

I am planing to start the small electronic business. Need some idea and investment

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today, NASA published a news about it's Innovative Research Grant activity that conducts engineering analysis to demonstrate the feasibility and advantages of applying a breakthrough remote sensor calibration concept to...
Some days back, I saw a friend of mine hitting the CPU with his legs because the PC had hanged due to some errors. There are always some crazy people...
topic= signal, noise and frequency bands also dsb and ssb techniques
hi....i m 4th year b.s.c engineering student.i want some project ideas on automation project..........its urgent
can u help me by suggesting me some ideas about heat exchanger project using insert