Electric Bike GoCycle Introduced In India - Features At Glance

Two companies - Karbon Kinetics and Bird Mobility have launched a new light-weight electric bicycle called 'GoCycle'. The bike hasn't just reinvented its own wheel, but also the overall design. Its designers have made it to be more ergonomic, elegant, ingenious and fun. GoCycle's founder Richard Thrope left his dream job at McLaren Cars to dedicate all his time to building the new electric bicycle. He brought his experience of designing racing car components that are really lightweight to build GoCycle what it is today. The electric bicycle GoCycle is powered by the powerful micro motor that has more than 2x the power-to-weight ratio when compared to conventional e-bikes.

Gocycle-electric-bicycle
GoCycle is priced in the range of Rs 3.5 to 4 Lakhs. The electric bike's frame packs a lithium-ion battery. It has a top speed of 25 kmph and has the maximum range of 60 km on a single charge. The bike weighs about 16 kgs.

The new Vgonomic design provides the bike with adaptable fitting and superior comfort levels for different body types. There's an integrated dashboard display on the handle, which provides the rider with useful information such as speed, gear selection and battery state of charge.

A button on the front provides on-demand power at the touch. Another button below the seat features programmable automatic electronic shifting.

The bike's motor drive provides assistance according to amount of rider pedal input and the Patented Cleandrive technology is a three-speed, fully-enclosed, maintenance-free chain drive that keeps the rider's clothes clean.

The Interchangeable, side-mounted front and rear wheels make fixing a flat tyre fast and easy. Last but not the least, the bike's compactable design provides for convenient and space-efficient storage with optional fold leg.

What are your thoughts about the new electric bike from GoCycle? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Gocycle - The best electric bike in the world

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was thinking how would the world change if the phone makers like Apple and Samsung would launch a new model every alternate year instead of every year. It'd give...
Lot of people are curious to know how much money can a blogger make; or essentially - can you make a living out of running a blog from the comfort...
I am BE final yr CSE student & scored only 49.33% in 12th. What should I do further to get a good job as due to less score in 12th,...
Indian consumer electronics giant Videocon has launched world's first Windows 10 powered LED TV in India. Microsoft loyalists may quickly note that the television is being launched in two different...
I got OnePlus 2 recently. Sharing my thoughts about so advertised as "Flashship Killer" and future safe device. You can find specification here. This is the OnePlus 2. BUILD and...