• Lakshana
    Lakshana
    p.s.: it took me 15 mins to solve it!!
  • envira
    envira
    took 7: 52 to solve , good one , thanks 😀
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    This is one hell of a riddle. Excellent mental exercise. You all should try it. Its awesome. Logic develops pretty fast. And the UI of this app, its just awesome. Loved it.
    [​IMG]
  • vikasjoseph
    vikasjoseph
    nice and took 12:27 but for second chance........
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    now two attemts failed.hope I find it without any help
  • Lakshana
    Lakshana
    Good to hear you like all this...
  • Lakshana
    Lakshana
    its simple lo
    CSK AUTO
    now two attemts failed.hope I find it without any help
    its just simple logic!! you only need to find the links!!
    Please do not give up!! you'll definitely make it..!
  • pugazh anand
    pugazh anand
    hardly took 30mins but finsd...gud riddle..
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Interesting puzzle, took 26 minutes to solve it 😳 worth working on 👍
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Lakshana
    its simple lo

its just simple logic!! you only need to find the links!!
    Please do not give up!! you'll definitely make it..!
    Now i found what it made difficult for me.When I wrote the question I wrote it wrongly in one point.Will be back with answer.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    Now i found what it made difficult for me.When I wrote the question I wrote it wrongly in one point.Will be back with answer.

No. Don't post answer here. Please it will spoil all the trick. Just post time if you want.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    14 min is it a good time I enjoyed that puzzle a lot and thanks for the share
  • Lakshana
    Lakshana
    Nayan Goenka
    No. Don't post answer here. Please it will spoil all the trick. Just post time if you want.
    good thinking!! besides, the solution is in the link!
  • madhu27
    madhu27
    upload_2013-8-26_19-31-19
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    MINE TIME=19:14
  • SAI VEENA
    SAI VEENA
    yup.. It's very interesting and easy to solve.. but we need a bit of patience... Nice one..😀
  • SAI VEENA
    SAI VEENA
    SAI VEENA
    yup.. It's very interesting and easy to solve.. but we need a bit of patience... Nice one..😀
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    i put this riddle in a game event i just conducted in my college. It was a fun event with one round where they had to solve aptitude paper in group. This was an epic question and everyone loved it. BTW only 20% people could crack it.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Nayan Goenka
    i put this riddle in a game event i just conducted in my college.
    Thanks for the idea .since several days I was just thinking of something for an upcoming tech event for my college.I hope the participants there also would enjoy solving it.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Any way I had seen that question before also here on CE .don't know exactly where and seems such questions are asked mostly in CAT exams
  • Lakshana
    Lakshana
    Nayan Goenka
    i put this riddle in a game event i just conducted in my college. It was a fun event with one round where they had to solve aptitude paper in group. This was an epic question and everyone loved it. BTW only 20% people could crack it.
    wow!! thats thoughtful😉
  • baskl
    baskl
    Lakshana
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    try solving this!!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes, Close tabs to right now also included in Firefox upcoming version 24 with another features (It's already there in Chrome) Social: Ability to tear-off chat windows to view separately...
Robotic Surgical System​​ Intro Hello guys , I wanted to share an interesting leap in medical field , and it is emerging as a new trend in many parts of...
You may know Boeing as the commercial airplane maker - but the company also manufactures a lot of defence equipments & weapons. Boeing's Directed Energy Systems Division has come up...
Well I was looking for the one proof that makes Google the King of the WorldWideWeb. And guess what, destiny gave it this morning. May we call it fate or...
Kerala's Startup Village has decided to celebrate September 12 as 'Entrepreneurship Day'. The startup village, which is one of the biggest startup incubators in India has secured 1000 applications in...