eigen values in c

Hi,

How am I supposed to compute the Eigen values of a matrix(any order) using C/Java language.
Is there a numerical approximation method to solve for the Eigen values?
Just let me know the algorithm. I can code myself.

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    If you know how to solve for eigen values manually, congrats! you already have the algorithm. 😀
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    solving manually requires simplification of a polynomial expression......

how to implement this from control system perspective
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    proffy
    solving manually requires simplification of a polynomial expression......

how to implement this from control system perspective
    What do you mean by control system perspective? Easy words would be more helpful.
    However, If you are talking about solving a polynomial using C, I'm afraid there is no direct way, you will have to write code for solving the polynomial too..
    Go through the link below and see if it helps

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiring companies want the new entrants ready now to handle the modern tele tech jobs. They do not want to spend time, effort and money to train freshers. Instead they...
Microsoft's recently announced web browser, 'Microsoft Edge' ain't going open source anytime soon, informed Microsoft through an official FAQ page. Given Microsoft's new found love for the open source community,...
OPPO has kept mum about its new smartphone OPPO R7 for a while now. There have been number of leaks and rumours about the phone, however none of it went...
I've been following the drama that's unfolding at Housing.com. Yesterday, Rahul Yadav resigned from the position of CEO, Chairman and Board seat stating that he does not want to waste...
Huge amount of money, time and human efforts are being spent on colonising Mars. While we may be years away from actually having humans form colony on Mars, I've always...