ECE Engineer looking for career advice

Hello,
So it has been 2 days since I graduated from Electronics and Communication Engineering. But to be honest things are extremely depressing, I'm a guy who loves science so much, I used to hate college system, I hardly graduated with 3.1/4 GPA due to the wrong system we should follow. I am good in learning, my graduation project was BCI using FSO channel. but I feel a lot of courses we were supposed to understand is lost. some professors were really so bad so we had to memorize everything just to pass. they treated us as if we have ph.D in Engineering and assumed we can understand their mysterious talk.
I want to know how to fill this gap? I want to know how can I cover everything we study in college and even in a better way. any specific youtube channels? courses sites? and what do you advise about work? cuz I hear that most probably when u work you just "use" stuff but u won't be a developer engineer. I want to be good in designing using matlab and circuits and communication techniques .
I hope someone helps me cuz I am craving for science and knowledge and I don't know where and how to start.
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Mohammed,

You can use NPTEL website to fill your gap. Its really interesting and knowledgeable one.
    Link is given below:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

In my opinion if you want to develop a career as a MATLAB programmer/developer; Focus on any industry led certification on MATLAB.

All the best Bro.
  • Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Mohammed,

I also found a MATLAB free online course from NPTEL.
    Link is given below:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cambridge researchers have demonstrated that the interaction between graphene and neural cells do not harm the integrity of cells. This useful deduction can potentially help to prepare graphene based electrodes...
Internet of things (IoT) devices collecting personal data and applications more securely and efficiently to be made possible with 'Unikernels' - the technology being currently developed by a Cambridge spin-out...
ETH Zurich lecturer Pablo Sinues and his team of researchers have hit a new high in sensitizing trace gas analysers, developing what they call the “most sensitive [analyser] in the...
What is the present scenario of the Indian Professional market to absorb a Defence personnel (veterans) with basic engineering degree and having work experience of 20 years in security/ administration/intelligence...
(A Cricket Puzzle posted by Sri Ganesh on FB) An interesting Puzzle: How many runs a single player can score in One day match (50 overs/ 300 balls) No 'no...