Ebook of 'industrial engineering'

😕can any one give or guide me for getting the e book of 'industrial engineering'.plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😔

Replies

• Ashraf Ammari
    Ashraf Ammari
    follow this link, and through the site itself you can find many useful info 😀

good luck.
  • Ashraf Ammari
    Ashraf Ammari
    try this one hope it will be useful for you, and you can navigate through the site for other useful subjects.
    good luck 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone,plz suggest some good sites/ebooks for practicing programming Thanks
Motorola XOOM pre-order is now live on leading ecommer protal in India - Flipkart. The tablet is considered as a serious competitor to iPad 2 and offers impressive tech specs...
I am a final year student of EEE. I came across this forum while searching for my Project&Thesis . Now i feel stronger!😁 Thanks a lot to the founder of...
I've been planning to buy an iPad 2 or Samsung Galaxy Tablet 8.9/10.1 as soon as it launches. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's aiming to buy a...
Soon, the new TV that you'll buy may have the Apple logo on it. Couple of sources on the Internet are quoting that an Apple executive and secretly confessed that...