Earth Day

Today is Earthday.
To me every day is earthday. However, symbollically potted a kalanchoe that profusely flowers scarlet florets in winter. Poor thing is confused by al the climate change and is flowering at various times. (Note: This image is from a horticulture site. My kalanchoe flowers more profusely. None right now)

upload_2014-4-22_10-59-50

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Go Green and save the environment!!!earth day
  • aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    Happy Earth day to all of you.Please make our earth pollution free.😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A lot of companies are coming up with good initiatives on account of Earth Day.
    Apple for example, is offering free recycling of its used products worldwide.

#-Link-Snipped-# What is the story behind the global 'Earth Day'? How did it began? Why is it celebrated?
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Celebrating Earth "Day" is not enough. Anyways, Happy Earth Day everyone! Also, I think today's Google Doodle is cute! 😀

Check- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm senior software engineer in L&T Infotech. I love open source technologies that's the reason I work in Drupal development. I have 4+ yrs of experience in this domain. I...
Sony India has officially launched its latest Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) running smartphone - the Sony Xperia M2 Dual in India at a price of Rs. 21,990. Powered by a...
Drupal has emerged as one of the leading content management systems in the Internet domain. Winning several awards for the flexibility and usability; Drupal has attracted several developers to extend...
Quote: Toronto writer Edward Keenan is tired of hearing politicians promise that they are going to end gridlock, whether by building more highways, subways, light rail or magic monorail. But...
The Internet and computers have led to massive job creations for engineers in the last 2 - 2.5 decades. However, the next decade is going to be even more interesting...