Earin - The World's Smallest Wireless Earbuds Unveiled

When it comes to headphones, you can either go with those bulky headphones or you can use those small, tangled, easy to carry headphones. Or you can go with Earin- world’s smallest wireless earbuds. A group of former Sony Ericson and Nokia engineers have developed new wireless headphones, so small, that they are almost invisible. These headphones consist of two earbuds that function together as one headphone. These earbuds, connected via Bluetooth, are said to deliver high quality audio sound.

Weighing just 5 grams, these headphones have a play time of 3 hours. These headphones are charged by 50 mAh rechargeable Li-ion Button Cell. These earbuds come with a battery capsule, which you can attach to your keychain, so that these tiny earbuds are ready whenever you are ready to listen to some music. The capsule is charged by 100 mAh rechargeable Li-ion Button Cell and weighs just 25 grams.

earin
Though they are small and light, you’ll have to pay a heavy price of $134 USD to get your own pair of earbuds. With a few prototypes up for sale, Earin expects to start shipping them in January 2015.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Impressive technology but pricing haunts me
  • ahmed sarfraz
    ahmed sarfraz
    A helpful tool for spying purpose and enjoyment as well.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Super impressive technology and more than that is the price 😁

I am afraid, this may be wrongly used in sports where players are not supposed to talk to their coaches during the match?
  • ahmed sarfraz
    ahmed sarfraz
    Rajni Jain
    Super impressive technology and more than that is the price 😁

I am afraid, this may be wrongly used in sports where players are not supposed to talk to their coaches during the match?
    And there are many more illegal things that people do with these, one of the most popular one is cheating in exams

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Robotics enthusiasts all over the world are trying to build robots that understand your commands spoken in natural language and perform accordingly. The only drawback of using 'language parsing' techniques...
Hi all! Long time lurker here. I am very sure I had an account here with username 'avi' but I can't seem to login Or may be it was different...
Former Motorola employees Vasu Srinivasan and Dave Penny have come up with a video summarisation technology called Skimo that can identify important parts of any long video sequence and bring...
Amid the frenzy of the FIFA World Cup in Brazil, exotic watchmaker Richard Hoptroff of the United Kingdom has designed an analog smartwatch that is able to show live football...
The much awaited, much hyped Google Glass has finally been launched in UK, marking the first release of the wearable outside of the US. All UK residents over the age...