e-Cell @ IIT Mumbai - Eureka 2009 - Asia's Biggest B-Plan Competition

From the official website:

Eureka! is the biggest Business Plan Competition in the Asia-Oceanic region in terms of participation, prizes and resources. It is intended as a platform to encourage youth from across the globe to flesh out their ideas in business terms and form global enterprises that combine technology,vision and business acumen.
Anyone from CE participating in Eureka 2009? Keep us posted 😀 !

Replies

• graphite
    graphite
    Eureka! 2012
    Registrations started.
    In order to promote both business as well as social innovation Eureka! Social has been started since last year.
    CEans with innovative ideas regarding business can give a try and register to it. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, First of all, I would like to apologize if a subject such as this has already been discussed elsewhere in this forum. Unfortunately, I do not have Net...
Some other discussion on CE inspired me to write this post. Following are few tips on resume writing for engineering college grads appearing for campus placements - Don't copy your...
We surface ophthalmic lens of plastic material which also generate plastic powder. we daily through it in garbage. Can we recycle or use to manufacture other product.
Hey friends...what exactly you mean by Cache memory and how exactly it increases the performance of a processor? Need some expert to throw some light on this.
The question is pretty straightforward. We need world peace. Do you think the solution lies in Ahimsa? Why?