E-Books ....Help

ello I am new here ..and honored to be among all these engineers. I am a Mechanical Engineering Student and would like to ask if there is anyone out there who has any links of FREE E-BOOKS ?

My field of study is :
Statics
Material Science
Manufacturing

Regards
Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends.. i needed some information or resource or report on this Home networking topic for my seminar..can i get few information on this topic.. thanking u vinaydc
CEan - Vipulb celebrates his birthday today! Many happy returns of the day, Vipul! May your dreams come true and you make the world a better place to live 😁😁
Im final year crazy engineering student plz send me some information about seminar topic SYMBIAN_OS and as early as possible................. if possible send report and ppt on same ...........
I'm looking to build a vehicle in the next year, something not done before and as such I have no idea what sort of powerplant it should have. In essence,...
Hello Everyone, i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find a good power amplifier application along with it's circuit but the circuit's not a necessity the application...