DTC-SVM of five phases induction motor Simulation

Hello everybody .
I have a problem in simulation of DTC-SVM five phases induction motor ..... i have the simulation on the three phases but whene i changed it into five phases i got a false results and i didn't find the problem please can you help me please please please ......

Replies

• Edeb Zine
    Edeb Zine
    Wrere are Engineers ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just five hours ago, GL4.1 has been enabled in AMD RadeonSI driver. Compiled latest Mesa-git and yay! I am happy bunny now :3 Source : https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/me...t?id=af1e6aa75b7f518cc6b08717fa8844370be3f05c ​
I am jeevabharathi govindasamy working as a project intern.Now you all came to know why I kept my story tittle as My First Carrier as a Intern.First of all after...
i had done my internship training on bikram chowk flyover construction work at jammu. It is very big opportunity for me to acquring some knowledge about flyover construction work. on...
Name:Bharathkumar.k Degree: BE mechanical Location:krishnagiri occupation: graduate engineer trainee in quality (veta industries India pvt Ltd) Experience: fresher Hobbies😛laying video games and watching movies I joined crazy engineers for discuss...
Internship is one of the biggest need to an engineer to correlate their technical knowledge with industry working. To have an internship during our academic is one of the greatest...