Drupal Developer

I'm senior software engineer in L&T Infotech. I love open source technologies that's the reason I work in Drupal development. I have 4+ yrs of experience in this domain.
I would like to help juniors and students in open source & Drupal. Please feel free if you need any help,I will try my best.๐Ÿ‘

-Experienced in the Analysis, Design and Development of Web applications using Drupal,Linux,Apache,MySQL,PHP(LAMP), involves the development of Social Networking site & Application portal, Media & Entertainment domain.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see you on CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Drupal was one of the top CMS we had considered back in 2008 when we were planning on shifting our content from Subdreamer. Unfortunately, WordPress took a lead and we switched to WordPress.

I'm sure both these systems have evolved a lot in the recent times. I'm sure all our community members would benefit from your knowledge.
  • Chintan Umarani
    Chintan Umarani
    WordPress is undoubtedly king of all CMS,๐Ÿ˜
    It is simple yet smart enough for a social networking platform. But when it comes to diversity of functionalists Drupal has its own advantages over WP. Drupal 8 is coming soon and I'm sure will rock the CMS world.๐Ÿ˜€

I really want to appreciate the clean layout and color scheme which you have used in CE, It gives exact combination of simple + vibrant colors. CE supports mobility devices pretty well. Cheers to CE Dev. Team ๐Ÿ‘
  • aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    Thank you for helping us can you tell me how can i start learning drupal from initial position or is it beneficial for future?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# - I think we can have a separate discussion on the CMS. It should be interesting. I'll create a new discussion in CS section.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Our team loves a pat-on-the-back from the members once in a while! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay at the community.

Please do spread the word among your engineer and IT friends.
    Let the engineering community grow stronger!
  • Chintan Umarani
    Chintan Umarani
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# - I think we can have a separate discussion on the CMS. It should be interesting. I'll create a new discussion in CS section.
    Sure sir, I will post some links of learning portal for our student friends.

#-Link-Snipped-# : You can start with creating your account in Drupal.org.
  • Anand Phadnis
    Anand Phadnis
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# sir,
    I am Anand Phadnis
    I want to know in which location lnt infotech works in drupal.
    Please help me i am searching job in lnt infotech.
    My number is -
    My email is-
  • Chintan Umarani
    Chintan Umarani
    #-Link-Snipped-# L&T infotech Drupal teams sits in Airoli(navi mumbai) and Bangalore.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony India has officially launched its latest Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) running smartphone - the Sony Xperia M2 Dual in India at a price of Rs. 21,990. Powered by a...
Drupal has emerged as one of the leading content management systems in the Internet domain. Winning several awards for the flexibility and usability; Drupal has attracted several developers to extend...
Quote: Toronto writer Edward Keenan is tired of hearing politicians promise that they are going to end gridlock, whether by building more highways, subways, light rail or magic monorail. But...
The Internet and computers have led to massive job creations for engineers in the last 2 - 2.5 decades. However, the next decade is going to be even more interesting...