Drone for Arial Videography/Photography In India

One of my relative is doing videography now he wants to purchase some drones so it makes a Arial videography easy and cool.

I was searching for the best drone available in market for him but I am not able to find out the best in quality and budget. His budget is 25K-35K INR.

I also tried to find out the best supplier in India but seems there are not many so only option is to get it from abroad.

I also see there are some opensource project available but that needs more time and R&D so I think it is better to go with some ready to go drone.

If you know about any such drones please share it's link here.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I found one drone called Phantom. It has inbuilt camera and gimbal also.
    DJI - Official Website

Here is the link to some demo videos recorded by Phantom :- #-Link-Snipped-#

From the video seems this is best suitable drone for videography.
    Only issue is availability and importing it in India.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think #-Link-Snipped-# may help. Depending upon the size and the weight of the camera he's using for the drones, I think he could try with a toy drone from a local store (check out Amazon.in; they've got Parrot Drones for < Rs. 35K).
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are a few companies in India that are working on drones -

Garuda Systems
    Garuda Robotics | Building the Future of Drone Technology | Garuda Robotics

Edall System
    #-Link-Snipped-#

IdeaForge
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Aurora Integrated Systems
    #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: #-Link-Snipped-# See if we can get any of them to feature on Founders Circuit.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks Kaustubh and Ankita,
    Parrot Drones looks better compare to Phantom in price factor.
    #-Link-Snipped-# from the list you gave seems they are working on the drones but they have not displayed the exact model pictures/videos they are selling.
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are a few companies in India that are working on drones -

Garuda Systems
    Garuda Robotics | Building the Future of Drone Technology | Garuda Robotics

Edall System
    #-Link-Snipped-#

IdeaForge
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Aurora Integrated Systems
    #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: #-Link-Snipped-# See if we can get any of them to feature on Founders Circuit.
    ideaForge has already been interviewed. The interview will be published next week.

I'll try contacting others.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, it was high time that we had an official page to display who the moderators were and what they do. I collected a short bio and photographs of the...
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has officially confirmed the launch of the new Honda Mobilio MPV in India next month. Based on the Brio hatchback platform, this seven-seater multi-purpose-vehicle is...
Tractor Beam has become a reality. Straight from science fiction into the labs of a team of researchers from University of Dundee, UK and Southampton and Illinois Wesleyan, the dream...
I have an idea, that there should a tab known as 'Open source software', in which users can post their code. This is would help many newcomers like me and...
ASUS added new members to its tablet line up by unveiling ASUS MeMO Pad 7 and 8 (ME176C and ME181C), ASUS MeMO Pad 8 (ME581CL), ASUS Fonepad 7 and 8...