DRDO exam.

Hello,

I am Graduate Mechanical Engg pass out from Mumbai Uni. And currently i am doing ME (Heat Power Engg) from Pune University.

What is the scope if i make an appearance in DRDO. I strongly intend to know about DRDO exam. Is it necessary to give GATE exam for the one? What is the advantage of qualifying GATE exam, i mean, do i need to give DRDO's exam separately? Or will i be taken for the interview round directly?

When is the DRDO's exam held? I seriously need guidance over this.

A response to my query will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you & God Speed

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Check out this site. It will help
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Check out the table with yellow background in the page
  • Gaurav U
    Gaurav U
    Thank you very much Koushal.. This is definitely do.
  • Gaurav U
    Gaurav U
    Thank you very much Koushal.. This will definitely help.
  • adi singh
    adi singh
    National Scholarship Portal: NSP 2021: Application Form, Date, Rewardsis a government initiative to bring all the scholarships provided by the Government of India under one umbrella. Find here information about the Latest Scholarships currently open and How to apply for those Scholarship Schemes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am new to drupal and was installing it now in my system windows 7 64bit, its asking for creating database in 3 choices in the step2 of installation...
Project Abstract / Summary : LPG gas is supplied in pressurized steel cylinders. As this gas is heavier than air, so when it leaks from a cylinder it flows along...
Senss Technologies have concocted a hardware solution for two way call recording called Bluewire. The Bluewire Bluetooth call recorder is not just a standalone Bluetooth headset but it also allows...
Greetings of the day to the brains who did/do/will be doing automation projects. I want to ask, from where you but the tools required for your project work? Online or...
Hi There, I have been in the industry for 6+ years as a .net developer. Somehow I always wanted change my career as I am not a programmer by heart....