Doomsday Clock Set at 3 Minutes to Midnight (advanced by 2 mins)

(Sent by my cousin Venky)
Quote:
The world is "3 minutes" from doomsday.
That's the grim outlook from board members of The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. Frustrated with a lack of international action to address #-Link-Snipped-# and shrink nuclear arsenals, they decided today (Jan. 22) to push the minute hand of their iconic "Doomsday Clock" to 11:57 p.m.
Endquote

Doomsday Clock Set at 3 Minutes to Midnight - Scientific American

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Gear mechanism was introduced even cycle for easy riding of cycle.These gears has to be changed manually whenever required but the gears changed may not...
i study MCA 1st year i need to do paper presentation on feb 5 .. i havnt no idea about it anyone can help me
hello friends, i am pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication in the final year and currently i am doing internship in automation. can anybody tell me jobs in india for...
I was interviewed by Google for the post of Online Marketing Strategist. The interview process started in October third week, and Google placed an offer in December first week. 1....
Mars rovers such as Opportunity and Curiosity have delivered a considerable amount of information about the history and composition of the red planet. Although, the rovers have several advantages over...