Do you use advanced camera features on your smartphone?

I'm pretty sure most of us here have a smartphone and use it as a primary photo/video capturing device. I'm curious to know how many of us use the advanced camera features available and how many of us simply click photos with the 'auto' mode?

If you use advanced mode, what feature / settings do you use the most?

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    In 90% of the cases, I like the camera to do its job by itself by using auto settings. I use the brightness setting and focus in cases where it is absolutely needed. I never touch the ISO settings as it always manages to make things worse when messed with.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has tied up with Amazon India to sell their new offering, the Bingo 50+. The InFocus Bingo 50+ shares a lot in common with its predecessor...
Howdy! I'm happy to inform you that we have activated 1000 accounts on CE-IO and will continue with the activation. In order to celebrate this milestone we're announcing a giveaway....
Hey guys, Its quite often we see those lines and to be honest whenever I saw it I felt compelled to write a post like this one. Today it reached...
A futuristic robo-cleaner to help keep your house squeaky clean could soon be a reality. Xiaomi’s Mi Robot Vacuum, the latest in the Mi Ecosystem product line-up with a Laser-distance...
Hello sir.. I have joined a software testing course (manual+selenium) but in between manual testing course I got an opportunity as Process engineer in XIUS(Mega soft) company. They are asking...