Do you like new WhatsApp UI?

WhatsApp has recently made available their latest material design to all the users. The new UI offers new colors, updated profiles, group photos etc. There are new icons, animations and a new emoji panel. The attachments section is revamped as well.

Do install the latest update and let's share our views on the new whatsapp ui.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    In plain cut English - It sucks. Looks like they copied Google Plus more than they should have with the Circles and all. And the profile picture viewing looks like Viber interface.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I just did update but didn't notice anything new/Or it's not updated properly.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    I just did update but didn't notice anything new/Or it's not updated properly.
    Check if you already have the latest version.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There's nothing new about it, but I don't think I hate it.
    It's just that our eyes are now used to this kind of UI.
    I dont see why they needed to update the interface though. The existing one was pretty normal and was working good.
    They could've instead introduced font sizes and font styles. Making square photos circular and giving it a more chat window conversation like dialog boxes doesn't really make any sense.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I like it. Material design do make sense. Infact every app in Google Play Store should be materialised. New Whatsapp might look weird on anything <5.0
    However, Whatsapp devs could've implemented material design better, this is so third category implementation. It's better than old one though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir! I am EEE student. i have my placements in July. I am totally confused from where should i start my preparation with. Can you please help me with this!
I have one doubt regarding when a compiler is used for compiling the program code written in some particular programming language then it must be also written in some programming...
I am facing problem while constructing PDA for the language where we have no of a's =twice no of b's . I am not getting here that if say the...
Intex Technologies is back in the game to compete the likes of Xiaomi and OnePlus, its two big Chinese competitors, by introducing a brand new power bank with 6000 mAh...
Take a look at seven robots that made an impact in 2015. These robots from 2015 will blow you away. https://machinedesign.com/gallery/recent-robots-2015?eid=forward#slide-0-field_images-47961