DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

Beleiving a god or not is an invidual rights apart from your character development from your childhood days.people are divided their god nothing but god is unique but they are classified their praying methods (Religional Views).Hindu,Muslim,christian,etc.according to me,god is alive or not but am believing strongly.Nothing i lost while am believing a god.so whats went wrong with beleiving the GOD?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronic devices contain active electrical components such as vacuum tubes, diodes, transistors and integrated circuits along with passive interconnection technologies. While using devices such as computers, mobiles, etc. the users...
I was awoken by a certain SMS today morning which was from BV-BSNLCare saying Dear Customer, Your Broadband Usage with ID xxxxxx has reached 100 Percent of your Free Usage....
Nanobi Analyitcs is a Bangalore based data and analytics startup founded in the year 2012 by Mahesh Ramakrishnan. The Founder and CEO at Nanobi Analytics, Mahesh Ramakrishnan holds a B.E....
JEE Main 2014 Result is released by Central Board of Secondary Education every year for the candidates those who appeared in the examination. The result shows the performance of the...
Hello peeps, Just completed Electrical And Electronics Engineering with a cgpa of 6.5 (i know its low but that's all i could manage 😔 ). Am confused on what to...